VETERANS IN MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT (“VME”) CODE OF CONDUCT
As a VME member I agree to :
1. Subscribe to the same standards of honor and integrity demanded by the military during my time in service.
2. Foster a climate of tolerance and inclusion within the organization. Sexual harassment or discrimination on the basis of sex, race, gender, age, political affiliation or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
3. Handle any disagreements with other parties in the organization as would be expected of an industry professional. You are expected to work your differences out with the other party directly and with civility.
4. Not publicly disparage other VME members, the VME leadership or the organization itself.
5. Board of Directors reserves right to take any action to maintain and preserve good order.
VME is a professional educational and networking organization. It is not affiliated with the VA or DoD. Membership is a privilege, not a right. The Board of Directors and General Managers reserve the right to revoke membership from anyone who violates organizational policies or breaks the Code of Conduct